Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Upgrades are used to improve several aspects of the game. There are ten categories of Upgrades, accessible through clicking the corresponding tab or pressing the key 'U'. Each upgrade has a level cap.
- Hunting - Adventures Upgrades: Upgrades that affect you throughout your world zone;
- Idle - Auto Swing Upgrades: Upgrades that affect your auto swing attacks;
- Click - Click Upgrades: Upgrades that affect your manual click attacks;
- Woodcutting - Woodcutting Upgrades: Upgrades that affect your woodcutting progression;
- Mining - Mining Upgrades: Upgrades that affect your mining progression;
- Abilities - Ability Unlocks/Upgrades: Upgrades that affect your abilities;
- Ascension - Ascension Upgrades: Upgrades that affect you after ascensions;
- Trophies - Trophy Upgrades: Upgrades purchased with trophies;
- Legendary - Legendary Upgrades: Upgrades purchased through the Legendary system
- Account - Account (VIP) Upgrades: Upgrades that affect you from premium purchases (using Diamonds).