|This article or section is incomplete and requires further information. |
Reason: formulas, images, inventory slot cost
You canthis page to improve it.
The Pet Runes system is unlocked with an Ascension at level 2500. It uses Rune Fragments gained from the Pet Arena, Member's Club, and Events to craft Runes, which boost your Pets' stats and give other game bonuses. There are three types of Runes - Base, Battle, and Arena - which each require a different type of Fragment to craft and give different bonuses. Crafting Runes increases your Runecrafting level, which has a chance to increase the starting level of Runes you craft. You start with one equip slot for each type of Rune, and can unlock more by increasing your Runecrafting level. Runes themselves can also be leveled up by feeding them other Runes of the same type. Each type of Rune is color-coded and each bonus has its own icon.
Runes have a Rarity, Level, and one to four Bonuses. They start out at rarity 0, level 0, with one bonus, and gain additional bonuses at Rarity 5, 15, and 30. Bonuses start at a base value and each Rune level adds 10% of the base value to the total bonus. Each Rarity level also adds an extra level to the bonus. So: Bonus = Base value + (Rarity * Base) + (((Rarity * 2) + Level) * Base * 0.1).
Crafting a Rune costs 100,000 of that type of Fragment and provides some (formula?) Runecrafting XP. You start at Runecrafting level 1, and the maximum level is currently 20 (level requirement formula?). When crafting a Rune, there is a chance (specific?) to set that Rune's level to up to (Runecrafting level - 1). Runes get a random Bonus upon creation.
Increasing a Rune's level requires (100 + 200 * Rarity) Rune XP. Fed Runes provide XP equal to what was put into them, plus 100 (formula?). At level 10, the Rune's Rarity increases by 1 and its level resets to 0. Currently, Runes cap at Rarity 20.
You start with 10 inventory slots for Runes and can buy more for 250 Diamonds each; the cost increases as you buy more. The current cap is 30.
You start with one slot for a Base Rune and unlock another at Runecrafting level 5. Base Runes can have the following bonuses:
- Arena - increases bonus rate of all Arena Runes by 1% +0.1% per level.
- Battle - increases bonus rate of Battle Runes by 1% +0.1% per level.
- Training - increases value of Pet Training by 1% +0.1% per level.
You start with one slot for a Battle Rune and unlock another at Runecrafting level 10. Battle Runes can have the following bonuses:
- Card Yield - increases Card yield by 1% +0.1% per level.
- Challenge Damage - increases Pet Challenge damage by 1% +0.1% per level.
- Experience - increase XP gains by 1% +0.1% per level.
- Gold - increases Gold drop values by 1% +0.1% per level.
- Pet Pal - same tier Pets deal more damage: 1% +0.1% per level.
You start with one slot for an Arena Rune and unlock another at Runecrafting level 7. Arena Runes can have the following bonuses:
- Adrenaline Rush - increases Pet HP, decreases damage: 4% +0.4% per level.
- Anger Issues - being attacked increases damage; can be stacked up to five times. Damage increased by 1% +0.1% per level, per stack.
- Favor - each time you are hit, damage against you is reduced; can be stacked up to five times. Damage reduced by 0.8% +0.08% per level, per stack.
- Frenzy - increases damage against enemy, but also increases damage against you by 10%. Damage increase against enemy equals 4% +0.4% per level.
- Poisonous - each attack deals additional damage, resets after five attacks. Each stack adds 1.5% +0.15% per level.
- Regen - regenerate HP each round for up to 30 rounds: 2% +0.2% per level.
There are three types of Rune Fragments matching the Rune types: Base, Battle, and Arena Fragments. You can gain Fragments in the following ways: