Guilds are groups of players arranged to facilitate the contact between them and help the pursuit of common goals. Guilds also provide various bonuses through the Guild Buildings. It is possible to form parties with other members of a guild through the Member list, in the Guild's main screen if the member has 'Allow Battle Join' ON, which is located in the guild's Manage menu. Each guild is provided with a private chat room that only people within that guild can use.
Guilds can be joined from the start: click the green 'Join a guild' tip at the main screen. A list of the open guilds will be shown, and choosing one will make the player a member of that guild. A player must be directly invited to join a closed guild.
It is also possible to create a new Guild at the cost of 100 AP .
Upgrades to guilds may be done by donating Stone to Guild Buildings in the Guild main page. The donated stone grants personal Guild XP, which can be used on Guild Upgrades. Donations stay with you even if you leave or change guilds. You can remove all your donations from one building once every six days.
Guild bonuses determine how fast you progress in every aspect of the game. It's recommended that you try to join the strongest guild possible. Increase your stone net worth and Mining Depth to fit their requirement.
There are four ranks that guild members can have.
- Are the lowest rank and can donate to buildings.
- Can invite Members and donate to buildings.
- Can promote Members, demote Captains, donate, edit guild message of the day, public joins, Open Investments and invite or kick members/captains.
- Has full control over the guild. A Creator can also promote a Leader to the rank of Creator, but is immediately demoted to Leader in the process.
- Will be demoted to Leader if they are inactive for 360 hours (15 days).
Guild Management and SettingEdit
Creator, Leaders and Captains can send invites to players.
Creator and Leaders can set a guild message to be shown on the Main tab. They can also select which buildings are open to investment and set the guild join requirements (or disable joining).
Summary of your guild: Guild Level, Total Members, Net Worth invested in buildings, Total Building Levels, Guild Level, etc.
Guild member list with level and stone. Action button on member let you do various things. Click a column header to sort by that stat, and click again to reverse the sort order.
- Check the Player level, Pets, Series Challenge Progress, IOU Score and Badges.
- Join Party
- Join their party if it's allowed (without having to type party password if that member allow guild member to join).
- Promote up one rank (if you have eligible rank).
- Demote down one rank (if you have eligible rank).
- Kick player out of guild (if you have eligible rank).
Summary of your guild bonus (does not count building)
Quit current guild.
Guild-related settings can be found in the Settings menu.